Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenge #62: Pearls, Pins, Punches

Good Morning!

We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.

I have some news that I would like to announce. Patty from Creative Diva will now be a Hosting Diva and she will be doing the weekly spotlight. Thanks Patty! You have been an amazing Design Team member and I am so glad you are ready to take on a new role. 

This Week's Challenge...Pearls, Pins, and/or Punches

Our Special Guest Diva...
Karen
Little Scrap Pieces
We just love that you have shared this adorable project.



Here are the Design Team's projects...

~ Candy ~

Oval and Beaded Oval Spellbinders



Everyday Pop-Up and Winter Woodland


Flower Shoppe



~ Gerda ~
Freshly Picked

 
Stampin' Up punches

 
Luau and Everyday Pop-Up
~ Pat ~ 
Sentimentals


~ Suzanne ~

Enjoy the Seasons


This week's sponsor is:

$15 gift certificate


The Winner of Last Week's Garden Challenge ~
Congratulations!


Please contact me (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can forward your information to last week's sponsor...Jessica at The Greeting Farm.
Thanks again Jessica!



Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.


13 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Great job ladies. Thanks Georgiana for what you wrote. I will make everyone proud and Im ready for my new role. Thank you again. Hope everyone joins us for this great challenge.

HUgs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

SandeeNC said...

Thanks so much for picking my manly Garden card this week! I am honored to be sporting my badge on my blog! waving hi from the blustery hills of North Carolina :)

Kerry said...

Fabulous inspiration thank you :-D xx

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful creations from DT.Thank you for the challenge.

Liz O. said...

Upss! i was to quick I posted my URL on my name :? Sorry!
Fabulous challenge, thanks for the chance to play!
Liz

Shazza said...

lovely DT work

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love the creations on here. Thanks for creating these great challenges for us. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Another fun challenge! Fabulous creations by the DT, thanks for the inspiration! :)
xxxhugs, Jenn

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Another creative challenge and such inspiration from the Designers!

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)

Kimberly J. said...

Great job DT!! Thanks for the inspiration :) I was able to enter this one!! :)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

great job DT! Fun challenge I just linked my card.

veronica
mommyscarftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous creations by the Design Team, this is my first time entering your challenge but I will most definitely be back.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hello Divas!
What's not to love about pins, pearls, or punches? I couldn't wait to get this challenge started! And, The DT did such an awesome job on all of their creations. I just love how you give them an idea and they come up with such beautiful and diverse revelations!
Thanks for letting me play!
Hugs,
Cissy